Pigeon! Pigeon!

Too good.

This is just too good....Dammit cyanide and happiness are just unbeatable :o

Spy & Scouts Mum elope Spy & Scouts Mum elope

I gave it a ten, here's why.

I'm sure this is a ten a lot of people will disagree with...but the sex scene....that was just priceless. It was a ten for me just because of that scene.

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

EPIC WIN

This is an epic win. Amazing work :D

Torture The Emo Torture The Emo

well...

Emo's are little spoilt kids who grew up in suberbia and are searching for an identity because their lives have been too cushioned for them to have ever thought an original thought for themselves. They dress in black because they consider this to be something differant even though if you look around everyone is wearing black now because emo is the in thing. Why is emo the in thing? ask the government. (yes I am linking the outburst of emoism on ther government, read what I have previously stated and it will make sense).

I wont go into that but hey, by making this game your giving these pathetic forms of life the attention they crave. Why are you doing this? The fact that you bothered to create a production which depicts them as being differant proves that you dont really understand the phycology of these sheep. It was a tiny game and deserves less then 5/10 because not only it is a hypocritical creation but it is lacking of anything original or 'lol worthy' which is what you were looking for right?

MindFeed MindFeed

THA BEST!

The best flash game I have played on Newgrounds so far. The concept...the humor, the gameplay...Its all brilliant!

I well..I um...I really cant say much at the moment. I usually have some kind of criticism on a creation on Newgrounds but I have found absolutely no flaws in the program. AMAZING!!!

SCORE: 107

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

AWSOME

This game is great, the way it us set up so that you can layer the loops is great. The animations are perfectly in time with the music, that really impressed me. vocals would be great, and more loops to play with. The ability to load and save your compositions makes this game all the better, and the way that you can share your pieces with a string of 'code' is an amazing feat by mad dog.All in all - I consider this a very original and entertaining program. Here is my latest piece, enjoy!
0---5-585-582---2---2---2---4-1---1--
-0---4-6-4-9---7-6-7-6-2-3-2-6-7-6-5-
4-5-9-a--------------------------

Hyper Vibes Hyper Vibes

Pretty awesome

That's pretty awesome man, really nice soloing it links together really nicely with the background as well. I followed a link to this song from another website explaining that it was game music, I can really see this song in something like Sonic the hedgehog or a racing game repair shop screen.

Sea Harmony Sea Harmony

I like it.

I like this creation. its one of the most attractive I have been fortunate enough to hear.

now the part we all love to hate to hear - the criticism.

I dont have much to criticise on this piece except that it is almost on the verge of being a little too repedative apart from that I like it.

vai90 responds:

Kay, thank you for the feedback.

Conclusion (Movie) Conclusion (Movie)

Yesh!

Yesh very true it would be spot on in that situation I can see it in wire in the blood or something.

It would also fit in stupidly well in a dark situation in a movie.

YOU WOULD BE AN INSANE MOVIE COMPOSER! OMG!!!! YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT HOW!! = $$$$s for ya!