Hyper Vibes Hyper Vibes

Pretty awesome

That's pretty awesome man, really nice soloing it links together really nicely with the background as well. I followed a link to this song from another website explaining that it was game music, I can really see this song in something like Sonic the hedgehog or a racing game repair shop screen.

Sea Harmony Sea Harmony

I like it.

I like this creation. its one of the most attractive I have been fortunate enough to hear.

now the part we all love to hate to hear - the criticism.

I dont have much to criticise on this piece except that it is almost on the verge of being a little too repedative apart from that I like it.

vai90 responds:

Kay, thank you for the feedback.

Conclusion (Movie) Conclusion (Movie)

Yesh!

Yesh very true it would be spot on in that situation I can see it in wire in the blood or something.

It would also fit in stupidly well in a dark situation in a movie.

YOU WOULD BE AN INSANE MOVIE COMPOSER! OMG!!!! YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT HOW!! = $$$$s for ya!

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

THE BEST YET!

After listening to all of your compositions - this is definately the best I have heard! it seems alot more...full (I search for a better word) then some of the others.

10/10!!!!

Necro (explicit language) Necro (explicit language)

lolz and lolz of lolz.

haha Hania a side of you I have not seen before (Miss innocent singing about roller coasters =p).

Very great music which demonstrates what a classical music background you must have had (Im probably wrong about that but from my perspective, your piano parts seem particularly classically infulenced.)

Mixing the classical feel with the cinematic feel (the intro etc)

~The Girl From Memory Planet~ ~The Girl From Memory Planet~

whowza!!!

There has never been a Newgrounds composition or...or...any kind of creation which has left me speechless.

~~~~~~THIS COMPOSITION IS THE ONE EXCEPTION~~~~~~~~