Pigeon! Pigeon!

Too good.

This is just too good....Dammit cyanide and happiness are just unbeatable :o

Spy & Scouts Mum elope Spy & Scouts Mum elope

I gave it a ten, here's why.

I'm sure this is a ten a lot of people will disagree with...but the sex scene....that was just priceless. It was a ten for me just because of that scene.

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

EPIC WIN

This is an epic win. Amazing work :D

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Holy....

I will never see anything this awesome ever again.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

EPIC WIN!!!

THis has to be one of the funniest animations I have ever seen!!!! bahahahaha I couldn't stop laughing at the end!!!!! xD

Tarboy Tarboy

The best.

This was by far the best video I have ever seen on newgrounds.

Emonstipation Emonstipation

Cyulopastination

I can make up words too.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

TRUE

This is so true! all the girls I know are all giggling about the characters in the book and carrying it around reading it for the 300 - 400th time and then they start jumping up and down saying they know all this stuff about vampires and... ugh well Im sure we all know how it is. Great film 10/10 PERFECT representation of real life.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

!!!

Haha I actually thought that was really cool! am still giggling like a school girl when I think about the faces and voices, Marge was soooo funny.

Why did this video only have motion while my mouse was moving? thats really wierd.. I had to move mouse back and forward the whole time - It was well worth it.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Oh, wow.

Definately one of my faverouite Flash animations of all time. It was perfect psychologically and the artwork was great.

Although the music is the kind of stuff I listen to - I diddnt feel that it was perfectly suited at times, but apart from that I can find virtually no flaws great work!